We take pride in enhancing our clients natural beauty with our extensively trained staff of experts. At Juvly, you do not have to worry about looking unnatural or overdone. You can look forward to looking and feeling your best! But, we get it. It is not easy to undergo an aesthetic treatment when you have all of these concerns clouding your mind. We want you to know that at Juvly you have nothing to worry about!
Here is a list of our most commonly asked questions/concerns about our top treatments. Feel free to click on a treatment to learn even more about it from our website.
1. What can I do about looking tired? You can use wrinkle relaxers to open up your eyes more and get rid of wrinkles on your forehead.
2. This is too expensive! Not really. You can love your look for less than a latte a day. Yes, it’s an investment but it lasts 3-4 months like a great haircut or highlights.
3. Will I still look like myself? Yes, absolutely. You won’t look frozen or overdone. It’s all about injection technique and we have the best and most well-trained providers. You’re not going to look like the housewives on tv or your friend who looks terrible.
4. Is there any downtime? There is really no downtime with Botox, most people go right back to their day.
1. I don’t want to do filler. My neighbor did it and she looks weird. In some places, like LA, what’s considered attractive is the overfilled plump face. We don’t do that here. Millions of people have filler in their face and it looks so natural you have no idea.
2. I’m afraid of how I’ll look with fillers. Are they permanent? Fillers are dissolvable, if you don’t love them, we can dissolve them. And we dissolve less than 1% of the fillers we place as our clients love their results.
3. Will I look unnatural or overdone? You will definitely not look unnatural or overdone. We will just enhance your natural features.
1. Is there something that can get rid of my double chin? Yes! Kybella. It’s like surgery or liposuction in a syringe.
2. How does Kybella work? Kybella permanently destroys fat cells and then your body’s natural metabolism just naturally washes them away.
3. How long does it take to see Kybella results? It takes about 30 days to see initial results, but the wow results happen after 2-3 treatments.
1. How is Sculptra different than a filler? Sculptra is injected like a filler but it’s a collagen stimulator. It’s going to give you a global fill as opposed to a local fill. With Sculptra we address the underlying causes of aging. Sculptra offers full facial rejuvenation with results that are more gradual and longer lasting than filler.
2. What does Sculptra do? Fillers are like an apartment in a house. Sculptra is like a house or like a 401k. A long term investment into yourself. Sculptra builds your body’s own collagen.